This interactive training is designed for adults caring for infants up to children ages 14. This 2-hour training covers essential information for all adults to be better prepared to protect children from sexual abuse. Participants will:
- learn interactive tools that work to keep children safe from sexual abuse.
- learn what grooming is and ways to respond to protect children.
- discover how to talk to children at different developmental stages about healthy behaviors
- determine how to respond to incidents of potential child sexual abuse.
Click here to register.
Sign Up to Access Your Learning Center
Customized child sexual abuse prevention guidelines to meet the unique needs of any organization that serves children.
- Evidence-informed guidance
- Actionable prevention steps
- Keeps track of your progress
- Tailored learning tracks