Join us for a two-day, virtual Keeping Kids Safe Training of Trainers hosted by the Children’s Trust. Keeping Kids Safe provides the fundamental skills for preventing and addressing child sexual abuse and other dangerous situations. This training will also provide tools and resources for supporting families and staff in discussing these sensitive but critical issues. Further, this training will build upon staff and organizational capacity to:
- Respond to disclosures and create safe environments
- Offer parent workshops that provide practical skills and language to keep kids safe
- Offer staff trainings to teach staff knowledge, skills, and attitudes to prevent child sexual abuse.
The next session is on Thursday, December 2 from 9:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m.
Learn more and register here.
Sign Up to Access Your Learning Center
Customized child sexual abuse prevention guidelines to meet the unique needs of any organization that serves children.
- Evidence-informed guidance
- Actionable prevention steps
- Keeps track of your progress
- Tailored learning tracks